Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brazil Traning Session


I arrived in Brazil on Friday as you all known, and have enjoyed my time here so far, one day played some volleyball, and on the other i did what brazilians are best at...absolutely nothing. Today on Tuesday June 22nd i had my first encounter with Jiu Jitsu so far. I went to Saporito/Ari Galo' School, they are a part of the Carlson Gracie team. Unfortunately there werent ant black belts there, it was a small class of about 10 students 2 brwon 2 purple 3 blue and 3 white. We warmed up for about 5 minutes and stretched for another 5 then we did escape from the back, halfguard, side control and mount, to finally roll. It seemed like today was an easy day at the gym since we only rolled for two 6 minute rounds. I rolled with a purple and the highest brown belt. I believe i represented SP BJJ well since i didnt tap, wasnt swept, and passed both of their guards 3 times each ( i dont think the brown belt was going full out on me, he started easy, and when he saw i was going for blood he started fighting hard). Next POst i should have pictures and hopefully videos to post for you guys. keep checking the website because i will post RETRO PICTURES of SERGIO with HAIR, and BABY PICTURES

1 comment: